Statistics Spreadsheet add-ins
Analyse-it is an Excel add-in that turns your spreadsheet into a powerful statistics engine while maintaining its straightforward user interface. Analyse-it provides descriptive statistics, ANOVA, group comparisons, correlation & multiple linear regression functions.
Utilize the power and ease of use of Excel.
Analyse-it becomes part of Excel so you can add significant statistical power without the training required for a stand-alone statistics package. Analyse-it complements the existing power of Excel allowing you to analyze data directly on your spreadsheet.
Add sophisticated statistics functions to Excel.
Analyse-it significantly expands Excel's limited statistics and data analysis functions including:
- descriptive statistics functions for single variables
- comparative descriptive statistics for multiple variable comparisons
- categorical descriptive statistics for category data
- 1 sample z-test and paired and independent t-tests
- 1-way ANOVA
- 1-way repeat measures ANOVA
- 2-way ANOVA
- Wilcoxon signed ranks and Mann-Whitney U test
- Friedman & Kruskal-Wallis ANOVA
- Sign test
- Runs test for randomness
- Nedian test
- Fisher Exact
- McNemar test
- Chi-square test
- Binomial test
- Cochran Q test
- Simple and multiple linear regression
- Pearson correlation
- Spearman and Kendall rank correlations
- Polynomial regression.
ZD-Net Editor's Choice, 5 stars: "Analyze-It for Microsoft Excel is an add-in that turbo-charges Excel's statistical capabilities. . .Analyze-It integrates beautifully with Excel, adding a new menu stocked with statistical functions plus an extensive online help system which includes three step-by-step tutorials."