Business Analysis Software
Vanguard System (formerly DecisionPro Professional) picks up where your spreadsheet leaves off combining key quantitative analysis methods into a graphical interface that lets you easily model any business problem. Vanguard Studio includes powerful functionality for the power user through a variety of optional add-ins: forecasting, decision tree analysis, monte carlo simulations and linear programming optimization.
Visual Approach to Business Modeling.
Like a spreadsheet, Vanguard Studio is a general business analysis tool. Vanguard Studio significantly increases your analysis power by letting you model your business problems visually and providing a wide variety of powerful analysis tools not available in spreadsheets. It also processes complex problems much faster than a spreadsheet is able to.
Model virtually any business scenario imaginable such as:
- Strategic Planning - Competitive threat/opportunity assessment, Business modeling, Market share and trend analysis, Experience curves, Financial risk assessment, Acquisition analysis and valuation, Economic analysis
- Marketing - New product valuation, Market segmentation, Demand analysis, Test market analysis, Marketing strategy selection, Price optimization, Promotion/advertising/sales force valuation, Sales and profit forecasting, Contingency planning
- Finance and Accounting - Financial forecasting, Company/project valuation, Financial risk management, Cost/benefit analysis, Investment analysis, Securities pricing and modeling, Performance measures calculation, Management reporting
- Operations - Production modeling and optimization, Reporting, Production scheduling, Inventory planning
- Legal - Litigation strategy, Competitive negotiation analysis
Easily analyze and communicate business problems using Vanguard Studio's tree structure.
Problems that can be difficult to model on spreadsheets can now easily be "divided and conquered" and clearly communicated to others.
Advanced quantitative analysis functions in the base software include:
- Statistical Analysis: All of the most widely used statistical data analysis methods such as mean, standard deviation, min, max, correlation, etc.
- Database Connectivity to link your models to external data sources. Vanguard Studio can be set up to automatically read data from an input source, analyze and process it based on analysis models that you have set up and then output results.
- List Processing and Matrix Math
- Numeric Calculus using Integral and Derivative functions.
- Units of Measure functions to convert between different measuring systems (e.g. Metric to US).
- Complex Number functions
- And much more. . .
ORMS Today: "DecisionPro is already a standard tool and sure to remain one."
DecisionPro [the product that Vanguard Studio is replacing] is used around the world by leading companies such as 3M, AT&T, KPMG, Merck, Procter & Gamble, Hewlett Packard, Lucent, General Electric, Sprint, Boeing, Ernst and Young, Motorola, Toyota, Intel, ABC, Shell, Deloitte & Touche, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, Ford, Principal Financial Group, Sears, Morgan Stanley, Kodak, Verizon and many others.
Personal computer with a 386 or higher microprocessor; Microsoft® Windows® 95, 98, NT 4.0, or 2000, ME, XP or later; 32 MB of memory; Hard disk with at least 10 MB of free space; CD-ROM drive; VGA or higher-resolution video adapter60 DAY GUARANTEE ON Vanguard Studio!
Download instructions will be e-mailed to you.
You can also use Vanguard Studio to develop powerful, dynamic web applications based on these advanced methods including Wizard-style decision support applications. Contact us for more information.
For pricing information on additional add-ins or other information, please call 919-859-4101 (please say that you were referred from MBAWare).