was founded in July 2001 to provide an online marketplace for powerful off-the-shelf business software. While other software retailers offer virtually the same selection of office suite software and computer utilities, we focus on business and productivity software for managers, executives, business analysts, CPAs, consultants and other business professionals.
Many of our applications have powerful business knowledge and expertise embedded into the application--like having a highly qualified MBA-level business expert working at your side.
We have carefully screened and selected the best software available for finance, accounting, marketing, sales, HR and business analysis and focus on software that costs less than $1,000 (a few of our offerings do cost more than this, though). We have quickly gained a diverse base of over 3,000 customers in more than 40 countries
including CPAs, business consultancies and partnerships; small and mid-size firms; schools and universities; non-profits; state and federal government agencies; as well as a variety of larger firms such as AT&T, CocaCola, Deloitte, GE, HP, Johnson & Johnson and Microsoft.
The MBAWare.com website has been referenced and recommended in the following books:
- Management: Principles and Practices for Tomorrow's Leaders (Prentice Hall)
- Entrepreneur and Small Business Problem Solver (John Wiley & Sons)
- Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Things Done
MBAWare also offers:
- Time savings on business/productivity software searches. We've spent the time to pre-screen our line of software suppliers so you can be sure that they are reputable, high quality and can deliver significant value to your organization. We require strong third party endorsements of our software publishers--typically from major business publications.
- High value to your business or organization for a relatively low investment. Most of our selections are priced between $100 and $800 and can quickly pay for themselves many times over.
- Straightforward installation designed for businesspeople, not techies - Most of our offerings require little to no IT support, so you can be up and running in hours rather than weeks or months.
- One stop, safe, secure shopping for a wide variety of software that is specifically designed for managers or analysts in finance, marketing, HR and throughout your organization.
- No risk - We are committed to ensuring your satisfaction and offer a 30-day (or more), 100% money back guarantee on all purchases or the opportunity to try the software before purchasing. No "restocking fees", no questions. See our Return Policy.
- Powerful business expertise built into our software offerings. If you have an MBA, it will improve your effectiveness. If you don't have one, you can get MBA-level expertise from the software.
was founded in 2001 and is located in Arlington, Virginia in the Washington, DC metro area. Product Support: Please click here for the appropriate number for your specific software.Mailing address:
MBAWare Enterprises, Inc.
4606 16th Street North
Arlington, Virginia 22207
USAE-mail (we will respond within 1 business day): email@example.com