What's New in ValuSource Pro Version 4?
The release of ValuSource Pro Version 4 features new analytical tools that redefine the meaning of power and precision in the valuation process. Here are just a few of the remarkable new enhancements to help you be more efficient and effective:
- Built 100% in Excel (including detailed financial statements), Charts can now be twin axis.
- Has the ability to specify account properties (e.g. cash/non-cash, operating/non-operating, etc.) for more accurate representations of target company financial statements. For instance, an officer receivable can be set to show up in receivables and also behave as a non-operating item.
- New schedules reconcile non-cash income items; and non-operating assets and liabilities.
- Can input financials in chronological and reverse chronological order.
- Can determine either enterprise value or equity value.
- Use sensitivity analysis with or without premiums and discounts.
- Tax lines can conform to SubChapter S & Partnership status (e.g. No tax lines or No historic tax line but have adjusted tax lines).
- Income statement normalization can be automatically tax adjusted by tax table or manually overwritten.
- Added new summary forecast model, input growth and Balance Sheet changes to forecast a summary balance sheet and income statement up to 10 years.
- Can display only current balance sheet without having to show all others.
- The program now will automatically iterate WACC for invested capital.
- The report writer (optional add-on module) is now integrated.
- All schedule assumptions are now on one page.
- Schedule navigation is much easier.